To rent a Honda Lead 110cc scooter with, us you will need to be over 21 year old, and show us (i) a valid driving licence, (ii) ID or passport, and (iii) credit card (for 1000 Reais pre-authorisation).
Included FREE with all scooter rentals:
- Our rental period is 24 hours;
- Insurance against 3rd Party, theft or damage to the scooter (Lessee is responsible for 2.000 reais for scooters in case of loss/theft/abandonement/similar);
- U-lock with chain to secure your scooter when your not using it;
- 1 helmet;
- A Rio de Janeiro map and tips about driving in Rio de Janeiro;
- Wet weather gear (1 or 2 poncho) if it there is forecast for precipitation (at request);
- Advice on places to visit on your scooter, we are always happy to help out with recommendations!
- We promise to replace of your scooter in the unlikely event you have a mechanical problem
- Wet weather flexibility. Postpone your rental to another day if its raining on the day or your rental
Daily rent of 149 reais. For more than 1 week rental, contact us for special prices or download a full and detailed price list here. So how about booking now?
Additional options for when you rent a scooter
- GPS: 18reais per day ( Connects securely on to the scooter. Preloaded by Name with every attraction, monument, park and gardens, museums and neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro. Having a GPS is perfect if you have limited time and want to see as much as possible!)
- Pre-pay for a return tank of petrol: 20BRL. No need to bring it back with a full tank
- 2nd helmet for your co-adventurer: 15BRL per day.
- Scooter delivered to your hotel or apartment anywhere in Zona Sul of Rio de Janeiro has a surcharge of 60 reais;
- Scooter picked up from your hotel or apartment anywhere in Zona Sul of Rio de Janeiro has a surcharge of 60 reais;
- Guide for a day: Check our tours.
Our instructions and general conditions are here. You will also find them in all our scooters.